We’re leaders in sawmill technology.
Promac’s reputation for quality, durability and top-of-the-line service is something you can count on every time. Each custom machined part is carefully engineered and built to the highest standard of precision by skilled and experienced craftsmen. Our specialized skills and technology include 3D scanning, heat-treating and induction hardening, and our full range of in-house capabilities means we offer the fastest turnaround time in the business.
Arbors and Sleeves
Our saw arbors are:
- Created by precision machine hobbing;
- Manufactured from high tensile alloy steel;
- Hardened to 60 HRC;
- Fully compatible with laser cut saws; and
- Available in two formats:
- Solid: In this design, the arbor and spline are one solid unit. The initial cost is less, but the entire unit will eventually have to be replaced
- Sleeved: In this design, the spline slides on and off the arbor. Creating the custom arbor is more expensive initially, but will be more affordable long-term since only the spline will need to be replaced
- Our aluminum saw guides are:
- Manufactured from aerospace aluminum;
- Hardcoated with Type III engineering hardcoat anodized finished;
- Light and easy to handle;
- Less likely to cause injury; and
- Our hardened steel saw guides are:
- Ideal for thin or shifting guides;
- Rugged and long lasting; and
- Ground for flatness and accuracy
GET A QUOTE
GET A QUOTE
Rotary Log Singulators
- Heavy and robust construction with ease-of-maintenance in mind
- Feeds logs as fast as you can take them away
- Photo sensors at each stage determine log availability
- Gaps ensure a true self-cleaning design allowing loose material to fall through
- Robust construction (3/4 ton per log foot)
- Independent 20HP electric motors coupled to bonfiglioli planetary reducers
- Designed to satisfy your specific rise/run
Promac Log-turner spiked rolls
- Any diameter, any length and any hub
- B-loc hubs
- Spikes hardened to RC 50-54
- Every spike threaded in with Red Loctite
Promac Hourglass Rolls
- Change the teeth not the roll
- When teeth wear, flip them over
- No need to remove the roll from the pivot arm, saving bearing’s and time.
- Precision machined from solid plate
- Pins & connecting links hardened to RC 50-52
- Larger pins than the competition
- Custom guide rails
- hardened bushings in connecting links also available
- Available in 6 and 4 inches
Double-length Infeed Chains
- 3″ pitch and 4″ pitch engineered class roller chain manufactured int eh USA
- Chain bed conversions to V-Rail guide available
- Any profile for any infeed including A.R. conveyors
Saw Guide Lubrication Systems
- Adjustable oil/water ratios
- Insulated cabinet
- Air purge line
- Oil, air, and water pressure monitoring
- 40 gallon reservoir capacity
- High and low flow outputs for multiple arbors
- Flow dividers
Subscribe for Updates
Sign up to get access to exclusive offers, latest news, and more from The Promac Sawmill Team.
Ask our customers:
We like dealing with Promac because Matt brings delicious cinnamon buns every once in awhile.
- Jarrad Astren, Western Forest Products
We have been working with Promac more and more since we reopened in 2008 and it has contributed greatly to our success. Their service and quality is the best!
- Dave Hooper, Harmac Pacific
Promac has a diverse range of shop capabilities that is complemented by a solid engineering team. They provide innovative design solutions and efficiently incorporate available materials and resources in their designs. I highly recommend working with Promac on custom fabrication work. They consistently produce good quality products and deliver on time.
- Phil Ponka, P.Eng.
I can count on Promac to deliver on-time and on budget. Their sales team offers excellent customer service and is a pleasure to work with.
- Mark Buckley, Western Forest Products, Saltair